ISI is an award winning school that is located in the heart of Dublin city centre. Founded in 2001 and located in a beautifully modernised 18th Century stone building, the school has a unique and friendly atmosphere. Teachers and staff are young and enthusiastic and the building provides a bright, colourful and inspirational space for your studies.
ISI offers you a complete experience, combining the best academic qualifications with an exciting social calendar, beautiful facilities, excellent accommodation options and a caring support network in the centre of Dublin. At ISI you can be confident you are studying at one of the best English language schools in Ireland.
ISI is located in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
Students at ISI are treated to top-of-the-range facilities including:
- bright and spacious classrooms
- self-access library (books + DVDs)
- e-library (for business courses)
- interactive whiteboards on each floor
- modern multi-media computer suite with free Internet access and web cameras
- free WiFi throughout the building
- student café with hot drinks and snacks
- free clubs including drama, music, movies, Irish culture and video production
- ACELS (Irish Department of Education)
- MEI (Marketing English in Ireland)
- Approved preparatory centre for the Cambridge examinations suite, the Trinity ISE suite and TIE (Test of Interactive English)
- ALTO (Association of Language Travel Organisations)
- Voted ‘Star English Language School Europe 2014′ at the STM Star Awards in London.