Galway Cultural Institute (GCI) is one of Ireland’s premier language schools, based in one of the most exciting and interesting coastal cities in the world. It is located in a contemporary building in a stunning location overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Galway Bay.
Since 1989, GCI has taught English to students from all over the world. Whether you need English for study, work or simply for pleasure, GCI can offer a language course tailored to meet your specific needs.
The school’s reputation has been built on cutting edge facilities, innovative language learning techniques, unparalleled student support and successful exam results.
The school is located about 10 minutes walking distance from the city centre.
- 25 spacious classrooms with lots of natural light
- Free WIFI throughout the building and free access to computers
- Student common room that can seat up to 120 students
- Bright open foyer and large seminar rooms for workshops and student meetings
- Full library with access to virtual and conventional resources
- Café restaurant offering food and drinks at very competitive prices
- Garden and decking area for relaxation, barbeques and contemplating the ocean
- 1 minute walk from the beach
- ACELS /QQI (Irish Department of Education)
- MEI (Marketing English in Ireland)
- IALC (International Association of Language Centres)
- ALTO (Association of Language Travel Organisations)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Authorised Examinations centre