Founded over 35 years ago, the Centre of English Studies (CES) is one of the best known English language schools in Ireland. CES comprises of two prestigious year-round schools, which are located within one minute’s walk of each other. CES Dublin is the official IELTS Test Centre for Dublin city centre and is also a Pearson PTE Test Centre. The school offers a complete range of courses and programmes for adult and junior students. In summer CES operates 4 junior centres.
CES is located in the heart of Dublin City Centre, on the same street as Dublin’s top visitor attractions – Dublin Castle, Trinity College, Christchurch Cathedral and Dublin’s cultural quarter, Temple Bar.
- 23 classrooms, many of which feature state of the art technology.
- 2 multimedia centres with the most up-to-date technology and software
- 25 computers and 15 tablet computers, personal laptop access points
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi access.
- A dedicated self-access study library
- Self-access listening centre
- Guided e-Learning pre, during and post course/CES online and on-the-go.
- CES café
- Large student lounge with games area and daily film screenings.
- 2 rooftop gardens.
- ACELS (Irish Department of Education)
- MEI (Marketing English in Ireland)
- IALC (International Association of Language Centres)
- EAQUALS (Evaluation & Accreditation of Quality in Language Services
- ALTO (Association of Language Travel Organisations)
- IELTS and Pearson PTE Test Centre