CEC is located in the heart of Cork City. The school was founded over 35 years ago and is a family-run organisation that takes great pride in the service and personal contact it provides for each of its clients. It has received over 40,000 students since it was first opened.
CEC’s 3 city centre buildings are located across the River Lee from the main shopping street, St. Patrick’s Street. From the school’s buildings, students have easy access to everything Cork city has to offer.
- 19 fully furnished classrooms
- E- Learning lab opened daily for students to use for FREE
- Student Library where students can rent books for FREE
- Internet room for students to use for FREE
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the school
- Self Study rooms
- Tea & Coffee facilities available
- Student Lounge
- DVD rentals at the school
- ACELS (Irish Department of Education)
- MEI (Marketing English in Ireland)
- Quality English
- EAQUALS Accredited
- Authorised test centre for Cambridge ESOL, IELTS, BULATS, TOEIC and Trinity College London.
- ALTO (Association of Language Travel Organisations)