Atlas Language School was set up in 2003 with the aim of providing a unique learning experience in a personal and motivating environment. The school is located in Portobello House, a beautiful landmark building that overlooks the Grand Canal in the south of the city.
The school has grown quickly since it was founded and has built up a reputation for excellence in that time. Atlas offers a wide range of courses and specialises in designing language programmes for groups and individuals with specific requirements. It has developed strong relationships with many schools, colleges and businesses in Europe and other parts of the world. Much of the school’s success has been built on their personal approach and the recognition that every student’s language abilities and goals are unique.
Atlas Language School won the LanguageBookings.com Students’ Choice Award in 2013, which certifies that the school has achieved worldwide students’ recognition as an exceptional Language School.
Atlas is conveniently situated near Harcourt and Charlemont Stations on the Green LUAS (tram) line and a number of bus stops and only 15 minutes walking distance from Dublin city centre.
- State-of-the-art facility with 25 classrooms
- Student cafe/restaurant
- Meditation room
- Computer lab
- Large student recreational area
- ACELS (Irish Department of Education)
- MEI (Marketing English in Ireland)
- TOEIC Authorised Test Centre
- Trinity College London Registered Examination Centre
- University of Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre
- ALTO (Association of Language Travel Organisations)
- BULATS (Business Language Testing Service)