ACET is a family run school with 40 years of experience. Their centre is located in two elegant and stylish buildings in the heart of Cork city centre. As the only EAQUALS and IALC accredited school in Cork, ACET has established a reputation of professionalism and excellence based on understanding their clients’ needs thanks to their innovative, progressive and enthusiastic attitude. The school prides itself on the personal care and attention that it provides its students, creating a supportive, caring and friendly environment. ACET has an excellent nationality mix which results in a lively atmosphere of international understanding and friendship.
ACET is conveniently situated in the centre of Cork city, close to restaurants and shopping malls.
- Well-maintained Georgian building in city centre
- 24 Bright and well-equipped teaching rooms
- Study room with an extensive library of books, supplementary materials at all levels and listening stations
- Wi-Fi available free of charge
- Student Lounge for clients’ use
- Cinema room with a collection of DVDs / Access to television programmes
- Coffee room
- Attractive garden
- ACELS (Irish Department of Education)
- MEI (Marketing English in Ireland)
- IALC (International Association of Language Centres)
- EAQUALS (Evaluation & Accreditation of Quality in Language Services)
- Authorised open testing centre for the Cambridge examinations
- Only TOEIC testing centre in Ireland authorised to hold both the Listening & Reading, and Speaking & Writing examinations